My Shepherd

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters." Psalm 23:1-2

Our Shepherd of the Sheep,

You are our leader and our defender. Our Shepherd. We praise you for your goodness and mercy toward us and every-present help in times of trouble!

We confess to you our short-coming and failures. Please forgive us Lord and help us to turn toward you always.

Thank you our Shepherd for always being there for us. Thank you for a successful May so far and for many blessings on us all.

Please continue to be with and heal Mr. Grack. Please continue to keep everyone at St. John's safe and free from harm. Help us to have a great end of the year in these last two weeks! 

We pray this all in Jesus name! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodness from God

Shout for Joy!

Build Them Up